We thank you for  your patience and understanding as we have waited to see what might be possible this summer.  At this time, we are tentatively planning to proceed with a shortened 8 week 2021 season beginning in Stage 2 of the Ontario government’s Reopening Strategy.  This would likely have us running our season starting in early July through to the end of August.  As soon as we have more information available, we will update the website. To make this season a success, we are going to need more volunteers than normal.  If you can provide assistance, please reach out to us through the website or via email at embrosoccer@gmail.com
Embro FC Executive Committee